We represent independent producers with unique programmes and we treat each project in a dedicated and focused approach. Our catalogue is built on representing some of the best UK and international producers with award-winning documentaries and series.
We are always looking to acquire new high quality documentaries and factual series, selecting titles that fit our profile to enable us to provide a focused and honed service to our clients. If you have a finished programme or television series and are looking for international distribution, please submit your details below for
consideration, and we will get back to you very soon.
Before submission, please note there are a few considerations to identify in technical and publicity materials:
Technical Materials should include the following:
- Masters/Dubs should be supplied on HDCam or DigiBeta format
- Dubs should be copied from the original edit master
- Dubs should conform to EBU technical specifications for PAL material and SMPTE technical specifications for NTSC material - Textless title backgrounds, where available, should be located after the end of the main programme
- Audio channels should have full mix on Tracks 1 & 2 and International M&E on Tracks 3 & 4.
We use the BBC definition of an M&E track as follows:
We accept Final Mix Minus Commentary. This means that no commentary, no extra readings or voiceovers should be on the music and effects. The levels should not be dipped. If a contributor appears speaking to camera, this sync dialogue must continue throughout that piece on the M&E tracks, even if they do not appear in vision throughout. Any dialogue recorded on location but not used in sync should not appear on the M&E.
Publicity Materials should include the following:
- Music cue sheets
- Time-coded script
- A set of stills
- Press Releases
All of the above should be supplied by email or as a digital file wherever possible.
* Fields that must be completed